Wednesday, April 11, 2012



You will always be my boy, even though you're 18 and graduating, you are still my boy.  I have so many hopes for you, I hope all your dreams come true, but if they don't I hope you'll put your head up and dream more.  I hope that someday you will find your special someone and you'll know it, not by how she looks, but by how she takes your breath away with her heart.  I hope that you will go to your chosen school and wring everything you can out of it - live your education, breath it in, absorb it and put it back out into the world to create something wonderful.  I hope you remember to charish your family and your friends, because they matter most and I hope you know God, because He is always with you, always. I love you my Bug and I always will.
~Padoo

No comments:

Post a Comment