Sunday, May 27, 2012

Find Your Peace Change Your Life






 
Okay, so I’m out there in the world everyday, meeting and greeting people and trying to keep them happy and satisfied, because I am a public servant.  Yes, me.  I am basically shy and don’t like to talk to people, but at work I can step out of my self and be the supervisor who really wants with all my heart (no, I’m not being sarcastic) to make sure people enjoy, learn from and are satisfied with our programs and if they are not, then I am there to find a remedy to the problem.  I really love my job, but it takes a lot out of me on some days, but it’s worth it when I get to see how our programs effect the lives of our community.  Sometimes you have to step out of yourself to give others what they need, but you also have to consider that sometime you need to find a hibernating place to recharge your batteries.  You can only be all in if you’re all there.  I love to sit in the swing in my garden on the sunny days or with a good book in my room on the rainy days.  I love to meet up with my friends for coffee or have my toes done in bright colors.  I love to put on my headphones and surround myself with the music that I love or just go to the beach and sit on a bench above the shore and breath. 



Everyone is different and their peace is going to be different – all you have to do is find what makes you happy, what makes you smile or fills you with a sense of peace and take some time for yourself and you will be surprised what you can conquer.

Find your peace, change your life

Love to you

No comments:

Post a Comment