Wednesday, May 2, 2012



I live on two things in my life hope and faith, without them there would be no point.  Last weekend I went to the Relay for Life in my hometown and let me tell you - if you feel hopeless go to an event like that - the whole place is about hope, faith, endless support and love.  It was moving and touched me in such a deep way.  I lost my father to colon cancer, my mother has breast cancer and a young friend of mine if fighting a very rare form of cancer.  Cancer is everywhere. I don't know anyone untouched by it whether themselves or a family member or friend.  It can be overwhelming, but going to the Relay last weekend made me realize that no matter how big cancer is the hope we have and what we do with it is much bigger.

With hope and faith,
Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment