Saturday, May 5, 2012


It's so funny to me that I, a public servant, am not comfortable with people. I work really hard to keep that a secret and sometimes it is absolutely exhausting.  But truth be told, one on one I am really good at listening to what someone, anyone, needs to talk about - get off their chest - share or vent. And I am willing to do that with about anyone; co-worker, friend, unhappy person from the public or you. I feel it is my gift. I don't give advice unless it is solicited and even then I'm wary.  What I find is if I listen long enough the person talking usually figures it out for themselves. (and then usually give me a big thank you for helping them - when really they just helped themselves). When I have to speak in from of groups of people - I have to work to catch my breath - you will rarely find me at a party - I enjoy intimate gatherings with friends.  I'm not really sure why I'm like this and it certainly isn't my favorite aspect of my personality, but it is part of who I am and its okay.  I really enjoy writing here I feel like I can share and hopefully make some friends without too much stress or anxiety.  Thank you for reading my blog :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment