Friday, May 18, 2012

Watching you all grow up


I love these guys


I've known you since Kindergarten, I've watched you grow up and it's been such a privilege.  Thank you for sharing your life with me.  Thank you for becoming the men that you are and thank you for what you will become, because I know you will touch the world and change it. I will never forget all the things that I've seen you through, seen you accomplish and how I have seen you grow.  It never ceases to amaze me. 


 It's been Tiger Cubs to Boys Scouts and basketball, baseball and soccer. The birthday parties and sleep-overs, camp outs and day trips, and New Years Eve  and Vegas Baby!


You've stood together and you've stood on your own, but you always are there when someone is in need.  You are brothers and friends and you will know each other all your lives no matter where life takes you.


You will always make me smile, and worry, and wonder and pray.




I've enjoyed traveling this journey with you.


Watching you grow and change, sports and theatre, student council and art. You are a wonderfully diverse group, smart, athletic and talented and I am so proud of you.


You've come from Edison and Yukon, Magruder to North High and now on the verge of graduation and soon you will be off and into the world traveling to colleges, universities and schools, finding your place, but this will always be home and you will always be welcome. 

  
I take off my hat and bow deeply to you and all you've accomplished.


Stand up and be proud!

1 comment:

  1. Such handsome boys! I want to know how you got such great pictures of them all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete